BACOLOD: CITY OF SMILE & HOME OF MASSKARA FESTIVAL
Reasons why you should love my HOME...
- home of the famous "Masskara Festival" and "Bacolaodiat
Festival- Chinese New Year Celebration"
- taste the Bacolod's chicken Inasal, Calea's cake, and other Bacolod's sweet delicacies.- one of the "Cleanest and Greenest and the Most Livable Cities in the Philippines."
- the capital of the Province of Negros Occidental.
- the "Sugarbowl of the Philippines."
- the entrance of the sugar-rich cities and towns of the Province.
- home of the sweetest people on earth.."pangga ko.."
- next wave city for the next BPO hub outside MM and Cebu,
ranked third last year..
and a lot more.. experience the Bacolod's way of hospitality!
"dali kari na sa Bacolod kag Negros.."!!!!
ENJOY THE PHOTOS FOLKS!!!!!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
This place is locally called "Romahan" in Pta. Taytay, Bacolod.
A hidden place for family outing. A totally different from other beach resorts in Bacolod. Cowboy style kasi dito..there's no cottages and rooms, kaya you should bring tent at pang picnic na gamit.
But I'm sure you will not be dissapointed. Kaya kung ako si Ryan Bang ng Showtime, ang sasabihin ko ay.."I reli reli reli reli like this place.."
Friday, September 24, 2010
Posted by bacolodmyhome at 4:06 PM
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
- Batchoy at DECO's SM city
- Bacolod- Silay Airport II
- Bacolod- Silay Airport
- From Heaven
- BULAK NG BACOLOD: IN FOCUS
- Istatwa sa Plaza publiko
- My 100 post: L' Fisher Hotel swimming pools
- Sum- ag church
- Hidden jewel in Pta. Taytay
- The Cathedral
- Waka Waka – Shakira « Free Mp3 Code & Lyrics « Vi...
- Bacolod My Home nasa Visayan Daily Star dated 24 S...
- Negros Occidental Capitol lagoon
- Bacolod City Hall: which is which?
- Bacolod Downtown
- Masskara 2010
- The Majestic Mount Kanlandog
- Part I: L' FISHER Chalet
- Panoramic view of Bacolod City
- Bacolod My Home Photoblog
- Pompe says I love foods!!!
- The East Block
- New Browser
- Punta Taytay: the lost island!
- New Bacolod Government Center: Part I
- Between my eyes and the lens...Pope John Paul II T...
- MY JUMPSHOTS at POPE JOHN PAUL II TOWER
- Tatak Bacolod: PJPII
- S- U- G- A- R
- Tatak Negros: Victorias City
- UP CLOSE: New Bacolod- Silay Airport
- NBSA amidst controversies
- Part II
- Negros Capitol and lagoon, the jewels of Negros
- Night shots: Pope Tower and SM City Bacolod
- L' Fisher Chalet
- Bacolod's Sunset
- My new header
- Lagaw- Suroy sa Plaza Publiko
- ▼ September (40)
Bacolod cathedral (2) Bacolod City (16) Bacolod Events (1) Bacolod Public Plaza (3) Bacolod Resorts (3) Bacolod-Street scenes (7) Bacolod' Sunset (2) Bacolod's Hotel (7) Bacolod's mall (6) Bacolod's resto (2) BacolodMyHome Header (1) Beach resorts (1) CHOCO HILLS (1) Churches (1) Coffee shops (1) Colors of Bacolod (1) Concerts (1) East Area (2) Electric Masskara 2010 (6) Food Trip (4) GOOD NEWS (3) Masskara Festival (8) Masskara Festival 2009 (7) Masskara Festival 2010 (4) Negros (2) Negros Occidental (1) New Bacolod Government Center (1) New Bacolod-Silay Airport (8) Night shots (1) Pope John Paul II Tower (2) Road trip: In and Out (1) Tatak Negros (2) The Ruins (6) then and now (2) Updates (1)