Here's the direct link of my official Photoblog Facebook fan page..
BACOLOD: CITY OF SMILE & HOME OF MASSKARA FESTIVAL
Reasons why you should love my HOME...
- home of the famous "Masskara Festival" and "Bacolaodiat
Festival- Chinese New Year Celebration"
- taste the Bacolod's chicken Inasal, Calea's cake, and other Bacolod's sweet delicacies.- one of the "Cleanest and Greenest and the Most Livable Cities in the Philippines."
- the capital of the Province of Negros Occidental.
- the "Sugarbowl of the Philippines."
- the entrance of the sugar-rich cities and towns of the Province.
- home of the sweetest people on earth.."pangga ko.."
- next wave city for the next BPO hub outside MM and Cebu,
ranked third last year..
and a lot more.. experience the Bacolod's way of hospitality!
"dali kari na sa Bacolod kag Negros.."!!!!
ENJOY THE PHOTOS FOLKS!!!!!
Bacolod cathedral (2) Bacolod City (16) Bacolod Events (1) Bacolod Public Plaza (3) Bacolod Resorts (3) Bacolod-Street scenes (7) Bacolod' Sunset (2) Bacolod's Hotel (7) Bacolod's mall (6) Bacolod's resto (2) BacolodMyHome Header (1) Beach resorts (1) CHOCO HILLS (1) Churches (1) Coffee shops (1) Colors of Bacolod (1) Concerts (1) East Area (2) Electric Masskara 2010 (6) Food Trip (4) GOOD NEWS (3) Masskara Festival (8) Masskara Festival 2009 (7) Masskara Festival 2010 (4) Negros (2) Negros Occidental (1) New Bacolod Government Center (1) New Bacolod-Silay Airport (8) Night shots (1) Pope John Paul II Tower (2) Road trip: In and Out (1) Tatak Negros (2) The Ruins (6) then and now (2) Updates (1)